- Lab members at Anti Predator Coloration Symposium July 4, 2019
- Paper on motion in depth in PNAS June 18, 2019
- Andrew on Eye Tracking Course June 12, 2019
- Summer students in the lab June 2, 2019
- Dr. Alex Mitchell May 29, 2019
- VSS 2019 presentations May 18, 2019
- BBSRC Eastbio event at St. Andrews today April 12, 2019
- Leverhulme grant April 12, 2019
- Scottish Vision Group April 5, 2019
- Abi Lee publishes her first paper April 3, 2019
Category Archives: Events
Members of the Vision Lab had a display on binocular vision at the University Science Open Day, as part of Fife Science Festival‘s contribution to National Science and Engineering Week.
As part of the Brain Day of the Reach initiative, the Vision Lab will be doing an activity on visual perception, illusions and psychological experiments.
National Science and Engineering Week/Fife Science Festival Open Day. Photographs by Danielle Smith.
Science Spectacular! Adam Smith College Open Day, Adam Smith College, St Brycedale Campus, St Brycedale Avenue, Kirkcaldy. Also see this announcement from the Adam Smith College. A fun day for all the family. Join in the fun with: Interactive demonstrations, … Continue reading
Science Spectacular! Fife Science And Engineering Festival – Open Days, Carnegie College, Rosyth Campus, Dunfermline